239 Arch Street,Philadelphia, PA
by American Heritage Chocolate
Oct 11, 2015 – Oct 12, 201511:00 AM – 5:00 PM
The loved story of Betsy Ross sewing the first Stars & Stripes is tightly woven into the colorful fabric of America's rich history.
Buy Products Here: BUY NOW
This creamy dessert is light yet decadent with crunchy chocolate pieces mixed in, and balanced with a refreshing fruit topping. When poured into nice glasses and topped with garnish, they make an elegant dessert. This recipe is easy to make and satisfying for any occasion.
Total Time: 3.5 hours
Active Time: 20 minutes
1. Pour the pint of half&half into a small to medium saucepan. Sprinkle the gelatin evenly across the surface of the milk so that it covers the surface. Let sit at room temperature for 5 minutes to allow gelatin to bloom (hydrate).
3. Pour the hot mixture over the cold yogurt in a small mixing bowl, whisking until smooth and there are no lumps of yogurt. Mixture will thicken slightly.
5. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight until fully set.
2. After the gelatin has had time to bloom, add the sugar and salt to the pan. Heat the mixture over medium heat, stirring occasionally until everything is dissolved. When you start to see steam rise from the pan (about 140F on a thermometer), remove from heat.
4. Divide evenly into 4 glasses, then carefully stir in about a quarter of the chopped American Heritage chocolate pieces into each glass.
6. Before serving, garnish with chopped American Heritage chocolate and fruit.
From 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
The well-known and loved story of Betsy Ross sewing the first Stars & Stripes is tightly woven into the colorful fabric of America's rich history. The Betsy Ross House, the birthplace of the American flag, is alive with the sights and sounds of the 18th century.
As a participant in Old City Fest, American Heritage Chocolate will present the history and preparation of colonial chocolate at the Betsy Ross house in Philadelphia. Individuals will have the opportunity to experience chocolate the same way that Betsy Ross and their ancestors did!
As a responsible manufacturer, we need to check your age to ensure that we adhere to our commitment to market our brands responsibly.
Please enter your date of birth
Please verify your birth date before continuing.
For more information about how we only promote our products responsibly, please follow the link to the Mars Marketing Code. For more information about our Marketing Code, please click here.